0
0

分享一些常用的外贸话术

外贸原力
2024-07-09
1434
shoptop 【建站扶持计划】

免订阅费,免费SEO与代建站,16大主流媒体免费开户

   立即查看>>

大数跨境
导读:分享一些常用的外贸话术

业务沟通的过程中处处都是技巧,对于刚开始做外贸的朋友而言的确是个难点…这时候积累话术就显得尤为重要
今天分享了几个外贸常见场景话术给大家,希望有所助益。

一、询盘回复

1、It is a pleasure to receive your inQuiry through thiswebsite.

很高兴通过此网站收到您的询盘。

2、May l ask what products your comPany mainly sells?

请问贵司主营什么产品?

3、Could you kindly tell me more details about the goodsyou need?

你能告诉我更多关于你需要的货品的细节吗?

4. We are very proud to show you our products and provideyou with samples.

我们非常荣幸能向您展示我们的产品,并为您提供样品。

5.Without the detailed information you require, we may notbe able to provide you with an accurate quotation.若未能获取您所需的详细信息,我们恐怕无法提供准确的报价。

6. Will you please tell us the quantity required so that we canquote you accurately?

能否告知所需数量以便我们准确报价?

7、May l know your name and email address, it is better that you canleave your whatsapp number for easier communication?

我可以知道您的姓名和 emai 地址吗?最好可以留下你的 whatsapp号码便于我们沟运。

8、Please check our website, it contains vast information about ourcompany and products.

请查看我们的网站,它包含有关我们公司和产品的大量信息。

9、May l know your extension number or direct landline so that i canreach you without being transferred by the receptionist.我可以知道您的分机号码或固定电话号码,以便我可以在不经过接待员转接的情况下联系到您。

10、On which number do you prefer for us to contact you? Your mobile orlandline?

您希望我们通过哪个电话号码与您联系?您的手机还是固定电话?

11、May l give you some introduction on our company and products?

我可以为您介绍下我们的公司和产品吗?

二、外贸报价

The pricing of our products follows the marketaverage.

我方产品的定价遵循市场平均水平

The prices we offer are fair and reasonable, about10% lower than those of our competitors.

我们提供的商品价格公正合理,相较于竞争对手的产品价格,大约低出10%左右。

This offer is very attractive and we are offering you aspecial discount.

本项报价已极具吸引力,并且我们还特别提供了折扣优惠。

Due to the excellent quality of our products, webelieve the current pricing is fair and reasonable.

由于我们产品的卓越品质,我们认为当前定价是公正且合理的。

Your counter-offer is out of line with the currentmarket price. We find it too low to accept for the timebeing.

您的还价与当前市场价格并不相符,我方认为这一报价偏低,暂时无法采纳接受。

We will offer you a very favorable price.

我们会为贵方提供一个特别优惠的价格。

We will offer you the most competitive price.

我们将向你们提供最具竞争力的价格报价。

We enclose our latest catalogue for your reference.

我们在附件中附上了我方最新产品目录,供您参考查。

We enclose an illustrated catalogue together with adetailed price list.

我们在附件中一并提供了图文并茂的目录册以及详细的价格清单。

We have attached the latest catalogue in the form ofdrawings for your reference.我们已将最新产品目录以附图形式放在附件中,供贵方参考使用。

We sincerely thank you for your inquiry addressed tous on xx.

我们衷心感谢您在xx日向我们提出的询价需求。

As the price you proposed is far below our cost, weare unable to complete the transaction with you onthis basis.

由于您提出的价位远低于我们的成本,我们无法基于此价格与贵方完成交易。

After careful consideration, i'd like to tell you franklythat our price has been confirmed and we can't offeryou any further discount.在经过仔细考量后,我想坦诚地告知您,我方的价格已经确定,并无法针对您提供进一步的折扣。

Thank you very much for your inquiry, but we arecurrently out of stock.

非常感谢您的询问,但目前我们暂时处于无库存状态。

You can be assured of the quality of our products.

您完全可以对我们产品的品质感到安心和信赖。

We make sure you are absolutely satisfied with all ourproducts.

我们确保您对我们的所有商品都能感到绝对满意。

三、打消顾虑

1、You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the Quotations youcan get elsewhere.你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

2、 By virtue of this superior Quality, this product is oftensold out inmany areas.

我们的产品因其优质的品控,在很多地区经常脱销。

3、Our price is a little bit higher, but the Quality of ourproducts is better.

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

4、We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保证更换质量不合格的产品。

5、Heavy enQuiries witness the Quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

6、We may not be the cheapest in the market, but we do offer decentQuality.

我们可能不是市场上最便宜的,但我们确实提供不错的质量。

7、Once it appears in the market, l'm sure it'll become the most popularproduct.

一旦它出现在市场上,我相信它会成为最受欢迎的产品。

四、表示诚意

1、We'd like to express our desire to establish businessrelationShip withyou on the basis of Quality, mutuallybenefit and exchange of neededgoods.

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2、We are willing to enter into business relationship withyour comPanyon the basis of eQuality and mutual benefit.我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。3、We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out tothe satisfactionof both parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。4、We look forward to your reply and trust that throughour mutualcooperation we shall be able to conclude thistransaction with you in thenear future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

五、结束语

1、lt was great speaking with you. Here's my Contact Method.Feel free toreach out if you have any further Questions or interestes.和你谈话真是太好了。这是我的联系方式。如果您还有任何其他问题或兴趣,请随时与我们联系。

2、Please reconsider our offer, hope to get your feedback soon.

请考虑下我们的提议,期待您的回复。

4、We would be glad to start business with you.很高兴能和贵公司建立贸易往来

5、l can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

6、Welcome to china and visit our company any time.

欢迎随时来中国参观我们公司。

更多外贸干货知识,请关注微信公众号:外贸原力

【声明】该内容为作者个人观点,大数跨境仅提供信息存储空间服务,不代表大数跨境观点或立场。版权归原作者所有,未经允许不得转载。如发现本站文章存在版权问题,请联系:contact@10100.com
外贸原力 外贸原力
总阅读2699.6k
粉丝18
内容499
主页
关注